Posted: February 10th, 2011 | Author: wp-admin | Filed under: Funny | No Comments »
- Samantha: Anything else around here need milking?
- Miranda: Do any of you have a completely unremarkable friend or maybe a houseplant I could go to dinner with on Saturday night.
- Samantha (upon seeing a firefighter): Hello, 911. I’m on fire.
- Charlotte: How can you forget a guy you’ve slept with?
- Samantha: I have a date with a dildo.
- Samantha: I think I have monogamy. I caught it from you.
- Samantha: I’m a trisexual. I’ll try anything once.
- Samantha: Men aren’t that complicated. They’re kind of like plants.
- Charlotte: My vagina’s depressed.
- Samantha (to her male intern): The bad news is you’re fired. The good news is now I can fuck you.
- Carrie: Vodka, rum, gin, gay, bi, straight… this party was a veritable pu pu platter of sexual orientation.
- Samantha: Women are for friendship, men are for fucking.
- Samantha: You’ve got to get online, honey. If only for the porn.
- Miranda: Four stars. Great bread; disappointing wine selection.
- Carrie: I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty.
- Carrie: Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with.
- Carrie: I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.