The best quotes about friendship for your facebook status:
- Friends are the sunshine of life.
- A joy shared is a joy doubled.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.
- Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
- The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.
- Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
- Life is slippery. Here, take my hand.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
Charles Caleb Colton
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
- Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it.
- Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
- A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
- One who looks for a friend without faults will have none.
- Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
- There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends.
- True friends stab you in the front.
- There’s nothing more precious in this world than the feeling of being wanted.
- What is a friend? I will tell you…it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
- A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- The only way to have a friend is to be one.
- A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be somewhere else.
- All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.
- A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses.
- In a friend you find a second self.
- Your friends will know you better in the first minute they meet you than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
- Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness…
- Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love, aren’t we already there?
- Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours.