Love quotes for facebook status about love:
- A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesnt believe, and leaves before she is left.
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- Love is like a war:Easy to begin Hard to end!
- The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
H. Jackson Brown Jr
- Grow old along with me the best is yet to be.
- Love is blind — marriage is the eye-opener.
- Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4 BIBLE
- Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- The greatest thing you?ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.
- The bravest thing that men do is love women
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- The hottest love has the coldest end.
- I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we’re really not that different, me and you.
- Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
- What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.
- He who is not impatient is not in love.
- The sweeter the apple, the blacker the core. Scratch a lover and find a foe.
Dorothy Rothschild Parker
- A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
- All love shifts and changes. I don’t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
- All mankind love a lover.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
- Do all things with love.
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
George Bernard Shaw
- For all life is a dream, and dreams themselves are only dreams.
Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- For in all adversity of fortune the worst sort of misery is to have been happy.
- Fortune and love favor the brave.
- I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
- I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved.
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’
- In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.
- It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow